Dispatcher (Junior) M/W/D
Specialized in the multimodal transport (pure road and combined rail / road) of maritime containers, we are actively looking for a Dispatcher M/W/D to develop the activity within our agency in RUHRGEBIET in Germany.
THE RESEARCH PROFILE :
- Experience in a similar position in a land transport agency with a formation in Speditionskaufmann/-frau.
- Significant skill in setting up driver + charter schedules
- Ability to build and follow schedules on a volume of about 15 drivers / day
- Manage short and long distance in parallel
- Experience in land transport of sea containers would be a plus
Dispatcher M/W/D is responsible for managing the organization of road transport : help in carrying out and keeping schedules.He manages the relationship with the drivers and the subcontracting carriers in order to organize the transport of containers, at the regional level (pre-post train routing) and national (100% road), by road.He / She thus ensures: Assist the Dispatcher in the organization of road transport: help in carrying out and keeping schedules Implements the organization designed by the dispatcher in compliance with the regulations in force and taking into account cost constraints. Retrieves orders from customers Checks the existence of a pricing for each order Communicate collection instructions to drivers Follow up by email and telephone with subcontractors and customers on the progress of files Monitor Quality assurance and ensure that the company's QHSE policy is applied and enforced Ensure the reception, registration and management of complaints and customer disputes Implementation of the QHSE policy
Salary based on experience 13th month
Newcomers welcome !